In this video tutorial, I walk you through the creation of an Easter-themed manipulation.
Along the way, I will show you a ton of tips and tricks that make your Photoshop workflow a breeze (did you know you could turn a selection into a mask just by clicking on the mask button?) and that help you in similar situations, for example:
- different cutting techniques (Layer Masks, Vector Masks, Pen Tool, Refine Mask Tool, Quick Selection Tool)
- basic lighting techniques (blend modes, gradients)
- basic glow
I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, requests, suggestions,… please leave a comment and I’ll try to help you out!
- Eggs by sarahharas1.deviantart.com http://fav.me/d782kyy
- Bunny by miguel-santos.deviantart.com http://fav.me/d72nxu0
- Clouds by kuschelirmel-stock.deviantart.com http://fav.me/d79j1ux
- Brushes can be found here http://fav.me/d7at0o3 (not really necessary to follow – no tablet necessary either)
If you upload your version don’t forget to notify & credit the stockers – they usually give so freely because they want to see what you create!